Tuesday, July 5, 2011

This Week... Reviews, JournalJabber, Death on Deadline Feature...



I hope everyone had a safe and happy Independence Day!  I sort of took the weekend off to spend some time with my family and get some (apparently) much needed rest...  I have a busy week ahead of me now!


I will start getting some new reviews up.  Pirates 4, Super 8, Hollowland, Living with the Dead, a few children's books...and more...are on my list of reviews I have to get finished and posted up this week!


Also, Tuesday night at 9PM Eastern time, JournalJabber will be on the air for our second Blog Talk Radio show.  We are a little more prepared this time, and we are discussing ZOMBIES this week!  It will be tons of undead fun, I assure you :-)...


Thursday and Friday, Diane Majeske, author of Death on Deadline will be dropping in for this week's feature.  Diane is providing a guest post for us Thursday and will be hanging out with us Friday for a little Q&A.  


I hope you all will be keeping up with us this week!  If you are vacationing, have safe travels and happy reading!


Blessings,
Cassie