Wednesday, November 7, 2012

H.E.A.R.T Animal Rescue Anthology 2012

H.E.A.R.T Animal Rescue Anthology 2012
Compiled by Ember Press
ISBN: 0615725805
Published: November 4, 2012
Available Format: ebook, paperback

I have exciting news for you all! You might have heard me mention this anthology before. Maybe I told you a time or two that I snagged second place in the short story contest for this book?? Maybe? Well, I did, and I'm super excited about that, but I'm even more excited about helping out this great cause!


H.E.A.R.T is a non-profit organization dedicated to caring for homeless pets in our communities through helping with adoptions from shelters, community awareness, and when able, fostering and caring for companion animals until loving homes can be found. 50% of all proceeds from the sale of this anthology go directly to H.E.A.R.T to support their mision of love.

You can get your copies here:

Please, buy as many copies as you can and spread the word about this anthology and the H.E.A.R.T Animal Rescue.