Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've been Tagged!

Hey there everyone!  A friend of mine tagged my blog in a little game that is going around.  The point is to answer a few questions about myself so my followers can get to know me a little better...




Here goes:



1. Do you think you're hot?

I think this might speak to the age level of the person who created this little survey...lol...  No, I do not consider myself hot.  When I put a little effort in, I am bearable :-)...
2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.


One of the wallpapers on my slideshow.
3. When was the last time you ate chicken?

Actually, just about an hour or so ago.  I ate the leftover half of my grilled chicken quesadilla from dinner last night.
4. The song you listened to recently.

I don't listen to music as often as I used to.  Usually it is just in the car or maybe if I am cleaning house or something.  My kids were listening to Veggie Tales earlier, and I joined in a chorus of the "Hokey Pokey."  Does that count??
5. What were you thinking while doing this?

What a wonderful way to procrastinate even more...
6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?

Not really.  My brothers used to call me Poodinky.  Yes, I know...
7. Tag 8 blogger friends.
After some deliberation, I have decided not to specifically tag anyone.  You can see all the blogs I follow in my blog roll on the left side of this page.  I encourage you to check them all out and follow anyone you fancy! :-)  
As for game play, anyone who is following me and takes the time to read these silly questions :-), PLEASE consider yourself tagged and continue the game on your blog!
Have a wonderful week!!


Blessings,
Cassie