Monday, February 6, 2012

End of the World by SA Archer


Hey there, folks!  It is Monday, isn't it???  So sorry I'm late on this--we'll just say I had some technical difficulties today ;-).  Last week, Mr. Archer stopped by with a fun sneak peak at his Champion of the Sidhe series.  You can go back and check out the blog hop HERE.  Be sure to leave a comment on EACH piece of the prequel to enter to win the ENTIRE series!  Today, I am sharing my review of End of the World, the first installment of the Champion of the Sidhe series.  We'll be hearing from Archer and Ravynheart again in a couple weeks, so be on the lookout for that!


End of the World (Champion of the Sidhe #1)
By:  SA Archer
AISN:  B0060ZNSMG
Published October 28, 2011 by Ravynheart Publishing
Available Format:  ebook

My Rating: ★★★★☆

Goodreads' Synopsis:  The day Lugh, Champion of the Sidhe, has long fought for finally manifests—all Sidhe unified under one Court. No more Light versus Dark. No more wars. Brothers, one and all. But on the day that should be celebrated as their greatest triumph, treachery brings his world crashing down, literally. Now, if he can’t find a way to stop it, no fey will survive.

Well, hello, Lugh… very nice to meet you! J I am super excited to be starting this new series by Archer. I can't wait to see how all the series intertwine with each other. This first installment of the Champion of the Sidhe series takes us more into the real world of the fey/Sidhe, rather than the urban darkness of the Touched series.  I will admit that, so far, I am actually preferring the Touched series, but it is nice to kind of go back and get a little more information about all the creatures that exist in our world in Cursed.

I love where Archer is taking us, and I love how these series are broken up into shorter installments and they are all related to each other. This was definitely another quick, entertaining read, and I was certainly left wanting to continue the series!