Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fergyville: Episode 1, The New Plan


Fergyville:  Episode 1, The New Plan
By:  Katina Ferguson
ISBN:  2940012490889
Published May 3, 2011
Available Format:  ebook

My Rating:  ★★★★☆

Frank and Catherine are the proud parents of three small children and are trying to reorganize their lives so things run a bit more efficiently.  After a tough day, Frank arrives home late with a feeling that things aren’t quite as they should be.  Could some malicious people from his past be involved or is it just his imagination running wild?

A couple pretty stressed out parents and three young children—I definitely relate!  I love that this is so ‘real-life’ with a pinch of mystery.  Katina is a fantastic story teller, entertaining and easy to follow.  I was immediately drawn into Frank and Catherine’s life, while my own was bustling around me. 

This short novella reads a lot like a prime-time sitcom and definitely leaves you wanting more.  There’s no doubt I have to check out Episode 2, and I’m absolutely going to be following this series through the end!