Thursday, August 18, 2011

~*~UPDATE~*~

Hey y'all!  I just want to touch base with everyone really quickly...



  • This week's feature is Angel's Requiem by Kate Kindle.  Since my genius showed so brightly last week, I had already posted my review last Thursday.  You can go HERE if you want to catch up.  Tomorrow morning, Kate will be stopping in for an interview.  Please be sure to drop back by for that!

  • I strongly encourage you all to follow Gathering Leaves on Facebook!  All of my blog posts feed through the page, so it is a great way to keep up, especially if you're like me and following about a thousand different blogs!  I also share special things on the Wall that don't make it here.  (For instance, I just shared a link about my favorite werewolf (Alcide!) possibly being cast in a new movie...)  It's just a great way to stay connected, and I LOVE to hear from my friends!!! :-)

  • Right now, I am reading Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace and Children of the Flower Power by Carroll Bryant.  I am enjoying both so far!  I know I've been a little slow with reviews lately.  We spent some time out of town last week, and school started back this week.  I have this dream that we will somehow settle into a good, productive routine.....  Ha!  

  • Lastly, I would really love to hear from you guys more!  Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions or feel free to just drop in and say hi!  I feel like I am talking to myself (which really isn't all that uncommon)!  If there is anything you'd like to see, don't hesitate to shoot me an email: gatheringleavesreviews@gmail.com.

I hope you all have had a fantastic week and are looking forward to an even better weekend!!!