Friday, September 23, 2011

No Money Marketing: All You Need Is Like

No Money Marketing:  All You Need Is Like
By: Angela Yuriko Smith
ASIN:  B005IDAHA2
Published August 20, 2011 by Ember Press
Available Format: ebook

My Rating:  ★★★★☆

I haven’t really had to market anything in my life, but just thinking about having to put myself out there and keep track of everything and PAY for it makes me want to break out in hives!  Smith takes some of the scary out of the marketing world by showing you some simple, cheap ways to get your name and your product out there while still having some fun.  There are no gimmicks here.  These are just straightforward, tested tips that will boost your networking no matter what you are trying to sell.  And, you don’t even have to spend a dime if you don’t want!